Tom Parashos has successfully practiced in the area of transactions, business matters and general civil litigation since 1988 in the greater San Diego area. His cases involve real estate matters, contracts, estate planning, personal injury and general civil litigation. He is dedicated to his clients and there interest. Tom is known for providing creative practical solutions to achieve his client’s goals.
As a founder of San Diego Law Firm, Tom helped grow the firm which received the Torch Award from the Better Business Bureau for their outstanding ethical practices in the marketing place. The firm was named as San Diego Business Journal’s Top 10 Best Places to Work and received recognition from the Mayor of San Diego for their commitment to implementing recycling practices in a professional environment. In addition to his nearly 30 years of legal experience, Tom is a licensed California Real Estate Broker.
Tom is a native San Diegan who attended St. Augustine High School, and graduated from Thomas Jefferson School of Law. He resides in East County with his wife, Hedda, and their two children. An avid Padres and Chargers fan, Tom enjoys outdoor activities like fishing, the beach and hiking in his spare time.
- California, 1988
- United States District Court, 1989
- Thomas Jefferson School of Law, San Diego, California
- J.D., 1987
- St. Augustine High School, San Diego, California-1982
- San Diego County Bar Association, 1988 – Present (Member)
- California Bar Association, 1988 – Present (Member)
- Consumer Attorneys of San Diego, 1988 – Present (Member)
- San Diego Association of Realtors
- California Association of Realtors
- National Association of Realtors